Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Flip the paper over to the other side from left to right.
10. Fold the left section over to align with the right section.
11. Now you can create a beak shape for the origami bird.
12. Fold a 'beak shape' over.
13. Open the beak shape out and reverse fold it inside.
14. Flatten the head and beak and the origami bird is complete.
Your Simple Origami Bird is Complete!
You’ve completed the Simple Origami Bird, why not check out our other Origami Birds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Birds