Origami Pinwheel Base
Learn how to make an origami pinwheel base sometimes called a windmill base. This origami base fold is fun and easy to make.
1. This is the front of the origami paper, our pinwheel will end up being this colour.
2. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
3. Fold the bottom right corner up diagonally to the top left corner.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the bottom left corner up to the top right corner.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
8. Unfold the previous step.