Origami Water Bomb Base / Balloon Base
Learn how to fold an origami water bomb base (sometimes called a balloon base)! This origami model is the base for many different origamis, it will definitely become a very useful base to commit to your memory.
The origami balloon base is named after the traditional origami water ballon / water bomb model.
Origami Water Bomb Base / Balloon Base Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Water Bomb Base / Balloon Base.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white).
2. This is the front of the paper.
3. Fold the bottom edge of the paper up to the top edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Rotate the paper.
8. Flip the paper over to the other side.