Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
10. Unfold the previous step.
11. Fold the right edge to the central vertical crease.
12. Fold the left edge to the central vertical crease.
13. Fold the bottom edge up to the central horizontal crease.
14. Fold the top edge down to the central horizontal crease.
15. Unfold the top section.
16. Pull open the left section, bring the right edge of it diagonally outwards to align with the central horizontal crease.
2 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Pinwheel Base”
it is cool
it is really easy and simple, and that is perfect for me, because I am not very good at this