Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Origami Blintz Base
Learn how to fold an origami blintz base. This simple origami base folding technique is the beginning of many origami boxes and other models.
If you have folded an origami blintz box (origami masu box) then you’ve already folded this origami base.
Origami Blintz Base Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Blintz Base.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
1. This is the front of the paper, our blintz base will be this colour.
2. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
5. Unfold the previous step.
6. Flip the paper over to the other side.
7. Fold one of the corners to the middle.
8. Fold the rest of the corners to the center.
Your Origami Blintz Base is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Blintz Base, why not check out our other Origami Base Folds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Origami Base Folds