Origami Diamond Base
The origami diamond base starts off with the origami kite fold technique. It’s very easy to make and has just five creases!
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white).
2. Take the bottom corner and fold it up to the top corner to create a central crease.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Take the bottom right diagonal edge and fold it up to align with the central crease.
5. Fold the top right diagonal edge to also align with the central crease.
6. Next take the bottom left diagonal edge and fold it to align with the central crease.
7. Again, take the top left diagonal edge and fold to to align with the central crease.
8. Rotate the paper, this is a completed origami diamond base.
Your Origami Diamond Base is Complete!
Now that you have completed the origami diamond base, why not give some of the other origami base folds a try? Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.