Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Origami Diamond Base
The origami diamond base starts off with the origami kite fold technique. It’s very easy to make and has just five creases!
Origami Diamond Base Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Diamond Base.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white).
2. Take the bottom corner and fold it up to the top corner to create a central crease.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Take the bottom right diagonal edge and fold it up to align with the central crease.
5. Fold the top right diagonal edge to also align with the central crease.
6. Next take the bottom left diagonal edge and fold it to align with the central crease.
7. Again, take the top left diagonal edge and fold to to align with the central crease.
8. Rotate the paper, this is a completed origami diamond base.
Your Origami Diamond Base is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Diamond Base, why not check out our other Origami Base Folds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Origami Base Folds