Origami Frog / Lily Base
You will need to start off by folding an origami square base, sometimes called a preliminary base. Click here to learn how to make the square base.
Origami Frog / Lily Base Instructions
1. Start with an origami square base. The open end of the square should be at the top.
2. Fold the lower right diagonal edge inwards to align with the vertical crease.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Fold the right section over to the left, so that you will be able to open it out.
5. Open out the flap.
6. Push the middle of the flap so that it becomes flat.
7. Fold the right section of the new flap you just created over to the left.
8. Continue to repeat the same process on all remaining flaps.