Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Next, fold the top right diagonal edge to align with the central crease.
10. Fold the top left diagonal edge to align with the central crease.
11. Unfold the previous steps.
12. To make it easier, bring the bottom point up to the top point and crease.
13. Unfold the previous crease.
14. Using the creases you just made, open out the top section, pulling it down.
15. Carefully pull it down to become a point.
16. Fold the new flap upwards.