Origami Water Bomb / Balloon
Learn how to make a traditional origami water bomb or water balloon decoration. This origami cube shaped model is fun because you have to ‘blow it up’ to inflate it!
Origami Water Bomb / Balloon Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Water Bomb / Balloon .
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
2. This is the front of the paper, our origami balloon will end up this color.
3. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Flip the paper over to the other side.
8. Fold the bottom right corner diagonally up to the top left corner.