Origami Jumping Frog
All you need is one sheet of square paper for this origami jumping frog. We recommend using paper that is thin and at least 15 x 15 cm. Younger kids will find it easier to use bigger paper.
Origami Jumping Frog Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Jumping Frog.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of our origami paper, the frog will end up being this colour.
2. This is the back of the paper, this colour will not be visible on our final frog.
3. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
4. Fold the top right corner diagonally down to align with the left edge.
5. Unfold the previous step.
6. Fold the top left corner diagonally down to align with the right edge.
7. Unfold the previous step.
8. Flip the paper over to the other side.
9. Fold the top edge down to meet the lower ends of the diagonal creases you just made.