Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Origami Fortune Teller
Learn how to make an origami fortune teller, sometimes called a cooty catcher. This easy origami model can be used in a fortune telling game or as a pretty paper snack holder or make into a large kusudama with multiple models.
Most of us remember playing the origami fortune teller game if you went to school in the 90’s!
Origami Fortune Teller Instructions
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the paper, often white. The inside of our origami fortune teller will be this colour.
2. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
3. Unfold the paper.
4. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
5. Unfold the paper.
6. Fold the bottom right corner up to the very center of the paper.
7. Fold the other three corners of the paper to the middle.
8. Flip the paper over to the other side.