Modular Origami Spinning Toy
This origami decoration is made from 6 sheets of square paper, each folded into an origami water bomb base.
Modular Origami Spinning Toy Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Modular Origami Spinning Toy, there is also a video tutorial available at the end (on the last page).
1. 1. Get 6 sheets of square paper, they can be any size. Here we have paper that is 7.5 x 7.5 cm
2. 2. This is the front of the paper, this is the colour the module will be when it's folded.
3. 3. Fold your paper in half by taking the right edge over to the left edge.
4. 4. Unfold the previous step.
5. 5. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
6. 6. Unfold the previous step.
7. 7. Flip the paper over to the other side.
8. 8. Fold the bottom right corner up to the top left corner.