Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
19. Flatten the rest of the right section.
20. Repeat steps 16 to 19 on the left side.
21. Flip the model over to the other side.
22. Fold the top section down whilst part of the other side remains in place.
23. Flatten the paper, creating two new diagonal creases at the top.
24. Fold the lower section up along the pre-existing horizontal crease, whilst opening the section above. You will be forming two new diagonal creases.
25. Neatly flatten the paper, squashing the diagonal folds inside.
26. Start forming the heart shape. Fold the two top sections into points.
27. Finish forming the heart shape by folding the top two points down a little.