Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
10. Fold the bottom left corner diagonally up to the top right corner.
11. Unfold the previous step.
12. Complete the water bomb base by bring the top edge down whilst the left and right edges collapse inwards.
13. Flatten the paper.
14. Fold the top point down to meet the bottom edge.
15. Unfold the previous step and bring the front layer of the bottom section up with it.
16. Bring the lower right point up and to the centre, creating a new diagonal crease at the bottom.
17. Repeat the last step on the left side and flatten the paper.
18. Fold the front flap downwards, without flattening the paper too much.