Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
25. Flatten them to create this shape, which looks like a quarter of a circle.
26. Repeat the process on the other three quadrants, you can rotate the paper if you find it hard to replicate.
27. Fold the top section down behind. Note: If using a dollar, there will be an overlap at the bottom, just fold the overlap so that you can't see it, you can also slot it inside to secure the heart.
28. Flip the heart over to the other side, from left to right.
29. Fold the left and right points in a little to shape the heart.
30. If you would like your heart to stand upright, you can fold the back flap up a little. Then fold the bottom point under to create a stand.
31. Your heart will stand up on it's own.
32. The fancy origami heart is complete! If you're adding coin to the middle circle, it will fit under the four "spikes" inside the circle.
A video tutorial for the Fancy Origami Heart is available:
Your Fancy Origami Heart is Complete!
You’ve completed the Fancy Origami Heart, why not check out our other Origami Hearts, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Intermediate Origami Origami Hearts Valentine's Day Mothers Day