Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Unfold the previous step.
10. Repeat steps 6 to 9 on the right end of the paper. Note: if you're using a dollar, there will be a gap between the two X's, you want to get rid of this gap by making a pleat fold. See here for how to make a pleat fold.
11. Flip the paper over to the other side.
12. Fold the left and right edges to the middle, using the central diamond shape as a guide.
13. Unfold the previous step.
14. Flip the paper back over to the other side.
15. We will create two opposing water bomb folds. Bring the right edge inwards whilst squashing the top and bottom folds inside.
16. Bring the left section inwards as well.