Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Origami Lotus Flower
Learn how to make a pretty origami lotus flower. This traditional origami flower is easy to make from one sheet of square paper.
This is the prettiest traditional origami flower in our opinion. Once you’ve folded this origami lotus flower, you’ll remember how to make it forever.
This origami flower works best with crisp, thin origami paper. If you use thicker paper, make sure to use the largest paper possible, to prevent ripping the paper.
Origami Lotus Flower Instructions
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the origami paper, usually white. This colour will be visible on the bottom of the lotus if you fold the last set of petals.
2. Fold the bottom edge of the paper up to the top edge.
3. Unfold the paper.
4. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
5. Unfold the paper.
6. Fold the bottom right corner to the middle of the paper.
7. Fold the other three corners of the paper to the middle of the paper.
8. Rotate the paper.