Easy Origami Flower
1. This is the back of the paper which is usually white.
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner and crease well.
3. Take the right corner and bring it over to the left, make a little pinch to mark the central point.
5. Take the right point and fold it upwards at an angle from the pinch mark you just made.
6. Next, do the same with the left point. The origami flower is complete.
7. Next we'll make a stem. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
8. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.