Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Origami Lily Bud
The origami lily is super well known and easy to make. This step by step tutorial will show you how you can make a lily bud to go in your origami flower bouquet.
Also, you can combine the lily bud and origami lily to make a larger flower. Use the same size paper that you used for your origami lily, or to make smaller buds, use smaller square paper.
Origami Lily Bud Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Lily Bud.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
2. Fold the lower left and right edges in to align with the central vertical crease.
3. Complete the previous step on the other three flaps.
4. Peel the petals away from the middle of the flower. You can use a round pencil, pen or chopstick to curl the petals down.
5. Here is the completed origami lily bud.
6. You can attach the lily bud and lily flower on to your stems in this configuration.
7. You can also put your lily flower inside the lily bud, creating a much larger flower.
8. This larger flower could be the centrepiece of your origami paper flower bouquet.
Your Origami Lily Bud is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Lily Bud, why not check out our other Origami Flowers, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Origami Flowers Mothers Day