Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf
1. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Fold the bottom right diagonal edge and fold it up to align with the central crease.
5. Bring the top right diagonal edge to align with the central crease as well.
6. Next fold the bottom left diagonal edge up to align with the central crease.
7. Repeat the same on the top diagonal edge.
8. Fold the model in half by bringing the bottom section upwards.
9. Fold the right of the shape up and to the left at an angle, it will be guided by inner flaps inside.
10. Open out the right section and reverse fold it.
11. The finished origami grass or stem and leaf!
Your Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf is Complete!
Now that’s you’ve learnt how to make some origami grass, why not turn it into a flower, make an easy origami tulip! Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.