Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf
Learn how to make a simple origami tuft of grass! These little grass sprouts look very cute and can also be used as a flower stem & leaf. Very easy to make, great for kids.
Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
1. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Fold the bottom right diagonal edge and fold it up to align with the central crease.
5. Bring the top right diagonal edge to align with the central crease as well.
6. Next fold the bottom left diagonal edge up to align with the central crease.
7. Repeat the same on the top diagonal edge.
8. Fold the model in half by bringing the bottom section upwards.
9. Fold the right of the shape up and to the left at an angle, it will be guided by inner flaps inside.
10. Open out the right section and reverse fold it.
11. The finished origami grass or stem and leaf!
Your Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf, why not check out our other Origami Flowers, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Flowers
2 Comments for “How To Fold Origami Grass / Flower Stem & Leaf”
amazing thanks i already made the flower. i jsut need the grass!!!!!
this is a great website it is a great step by step guild on how to do i have had to order more paper 🙂