Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
10. Flip the paper back over to the other side.
11. Push the left and right sides inwards, collapsing the top edge down to the bottom edge.
12. Flatten the paper to form a triangle. (This is a water bomb base)
13. Fold the bottom left and right points diagonally up to meet the top point.
14. Flip the model over to the other side.
15. Fold the bottom edge up, a little more than half way.
16. Flip the paper over to the other side.
17. Bring the two flaps down.
18. Flatten the two flaps down, squashing the left and right edges.