Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Fold all four corners diagonally inwards.
10. Refold the top edge down to the bottom edge.
11. Using a finger, bring the bottom edge up to the top edge and make a mark in the very centre.
12. Let the paper go, your mark should be about 2 to 3 cm long.
13. Flip the paper over to the other side.
14. Place your index finger or a large pen as shown.
15. Fold the left end over your finger or pen and to the right. Shape the paper around to create a tube.
16. Remove the pen or finger and you should have a tube shape remaining.