Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
25. Unfold the previous step.
26. Optionally - to make it easier, fold the top point down from where the previous creases end.
27. Unfold the top point.
28. Take the top section from the center and open it out and upwards, using the creases you made in the previous steps.
29. Continue pushing the new flap upwards until it becomes a point and crease well.
30. Repeat steps 24-29 on the remaining three corner sections.
31. This is now a completed origami table base.
Your Origami Table Base is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Table Base, why not check out our other Origami Base Folds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Origami Base Folds