Origami Pattern Base
Learn how to make an origami pattern base. This origami base is used to make many different origami models.
The pattern base is very similar to the origami windmill/pinwheel base and table base.
Origami Pattern Base Instructions
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white). We will start off by making an origami cupboard fold.
2. Fold the paper in half, from right to left.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Fold the right edge to the central vertical crease.
5. Fold the left edge to the central vertical crease. This is the origami cupboard fold.
6. Unfold the paper completely.
7. Repeat the cupboard fold in the other direction. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
8. Unfold the previous step.