Origami Pattern Base
Origami Pattern Base Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Pattern Base.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white). We will start off by making an origami cupboard fold.
2. Fold the paper in half, from right to left.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Fold the right edge to the central vertical crease.
5. Fold the left edge to the central vertical crease. This is the origami cupboard fold.
6. Unfold the paper completely.
7. Repeat the cupboard fold in the other direction. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
8. Unfold the previous step.