Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Fold the bottom right corner diagonally up to the left, aligning it with the vertical crease.
10. Fold the bottom left corner diagonally up to the right, aligning it with the vertical crease.
11. Flip the paper over to the other side, from left to right.
12. Fold the left and right edges to meet in the middle.
13. Fold the top left and right corners diagonally inwards.
14. Bring the top point down to the bottom point and start to flatten it down.
15. Insert the top point inside the lower pocket.
16. This is what your origami heart should look like now.
30 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Heart”
This is only the 2nd Origami Heart I have made but they both look really good.
I have enjoyed folding my origami and love the way it looks ♥️
that looks amazing!
What joyful 5 minutes I had folding this 😀
it was so hard but i did it with my friend.
YAY! Did it! Best directions ever. Thank you so much! Me and my daughter loved doing these!!
It was hard
thats what she said
So fun! I liked this heart, it was really good the way it turned out!
it was pretty not easy but i managed to find and figure my way into making a perfect heart for my bestie, thanks a lot origami.
This is fun
I love how it left my heart it is so AMAZING!!!!!!
my heart is so good
How to make an origami heart ❤️
i did it twice, the second one turned out better 🙂
That one looks great.
this was so easy and fun i loved it so much
Easy and fun
This is a really good guide. Sometimes with other origami guide I have a hard time understanding the directions and I get frustrated, but these instructions are easy for me to understand.
I love this piece of origami 🦚🌹🐞!
This one was super fun and simple, plus it makes a super easy way to give a personal gift to your friends (and crush) but still have it be easy. I tucked a bit of candy in the back pocket for them to enjoy, but if you want to do the same, use tape to keep it in there.
Tried like 50 times but couldn’t do it
very cute and simple to make. we made ours smile. 🙂
It turned out really good
Thank you so much, I have hardly ever done origami and it has turned out amazing!
Love this fold because of the pocket I. Back
Thank you so much for the origami lessons