Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Fold the bottom right corner diagonally up to the left, aligning it with the vertical crease.
10. Fold the bottom left corner diagonally up to the right, aligning it with the vertical crease.
11. Flip the paper over to the other side, from left to right.
12. Fold the left and right edges to meet in the middle.
13. Fold the top left and right corners diagonally inwards.
14. Bring the top point down to the bottom point and start to flatten it down.
15. Insert the top point inside the lower pocket.
16. This is what your origami heart should look like now.