Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
19. Bring the inner corners of the lower section up and outwards to create a boat shaped flap.
20. Fold the right and left lower points downwards.
21. To make the frog's back legs, fold the points diagonally outwards.
22. Fold the left and right corners of the top triangular section diagonally up.
23. Fold the bottom of the frog up along the center.
14. Fold the edge back down, creating a pleat. This will be the frog's 'spring'.
25. The origami frog is complete, use your finger and hold the back edge down and the frog will spring up and away.
Your Origami Jumping Frog is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Jumping Frog, why not check out our other Origami Frogs, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Toys Origami Frogs
24 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Jumping Frog”
I need bigger paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi. This is honestly one of my favorite origami creation. I did it and it was so fun! Thank you for the great tutorial!
It was so fun and awesome!! It really jumps, and easy to make, as long as you take time to understand it! Thank you!!
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
It is a lot of fun. It makes me want to do more orgme
I got lost on page two
I really liked this origami frog. It really is fun and entertaining. I tried this origami on different papers and I personally think it jumps better with construction paper because it is thicker but that’s my opinion. I hope you have fun doing it and like the result!
it was easy and fun to make
WHY ISNT THE FROG JUMPING
yeah that happened to mine too
IT IS NOT JUMPING
This website is like the best app for origami lovers I made so many things and I am so glad I found this.
Quero aprender a fazer origamis
Making that frog was fun, although step twelve is the step I got lost on.
it was a really great and easy to follow website, i enjoyed making it and will be telling everyone about my cute jumping frog
Really hard but worth it
My frog jumps!!!!
I used 15 x 15 paper and it didn’t work but then I used bigger paper and it worked so good
mine back flips
mine keeps landing on its back lol
My boyfriend is a little too happy with his jumpy frog.