Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
10. Unfold the previous step.
11. Flip the paper back over to the other side.
12. Bring the top left and right edges forward and down, flattening the paper into a triangle shape.
13. Fold the bottom edge up to meet the bottom of the triangular top section.
14. Fold the right edge over to the middle, you can fold the right side of the top triangle over to the left if you need to.
15. Repeat on the left side.
16. Fold the bottom edge up to align with the bottom of the triangle.
17. Fold the top left and right corners of the lower flap diagonally inwards and down.
18. Unfold the last couple of steps.
25 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Jumping Frog”
I need bigger paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi. This is honestly one of my favorite origami creation. I did it and it was so fun! Thank you for the great tutorial!
It was so fun and awesome!! It really jumps, and easy to make, as long as you take time to understand it! Thank you!!
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
It is a lot of fun. It makes me want to do more orgme
I got lost on page two
I really liked this origami frog. It really is fun and entertaining. I tried this origami on different papers and I personally think it jumps better with construction paper because it is thicker but that’s my opinion. I hope you have fun doing it and like the result!
it was easy and fun to make
WHY ISNT THE FROG JUMPING
yeah that happened to mine too
IT IS NOT JUMPING
This website is like the best app for origami lovers I made so many things and I am so glad I found this.
Quero aprender a fazer origamis
Making that frog was fun, although step twelve is the step I got lost on.
it was a really great and easy to follow website, i enjoyed making it and will be telling everyone about my cute jumping frog
Really hard but worth it
My frog jumps!!!!
I used 15 x 15 paper and it didn’t work but then I used bigger paper and it worked so good
mine back flips
mine keeps landing on its back lol
My boyfriend is a little too happy with his jumpy frog.
Pretty good one