25. Flatten the model again and rotate it to this position.
26. Fold the bottom left flap diagonally up to the right as shown.
27. Bring the flap that is behind diagonally up to match.
28. Rotate the paper, you can now see it's a bird!
29. Inside reverse fold the head by pinching the top point and pulling it down.
30. Flatten the head.
31. The origami dove is completed.
32. You can position the wings further up to make it look like the dove is flying.
Your Origami Dove is Complete!
Now that you’ve learned how to make an origami dove, why not check out some of our other origami birds – Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.