Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
25. Flatten the model again and rotate it to this position.
26. Fold the bottom left flap diagonally up to the right as shown.
27. Bring the flap that is behind diagonally up to match.
28. Rotate the paper, you can now see it's a bird!
29. Inside reverse fold the head by pinching the top point and pulling it down.
30. Flatten the head.
31. The origami dove is completed.
32. You can position the wings further up to make it look like the dove is flying.
Your Origami Dove is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Dove, why not check out our other Origami Birds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Intermediate Origami Traditional Origami Origami Birds