Origami Sail Boat
Learn how to make a little origami sail boat made from 1 sheet of square paper. This easy origami boat has 2 sails & can stand up, can be used as a place card at parties!
1. This is the front of the paper, our origami boat will be this colour on the lower section.
2. This is the back of the origami paper, the sails will be this colour.
3. Fold the bottom point up to the top point.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right point over to the left point.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Fold the right point over to the central point.
8. Fold the left point over to the central point.