Easy Origami Hat
1. This is the back of the paper, which is usually white. This colour will end up being the hat's rim.
2. Fold the top edge down to the bottom edge.
3. Next fold the right edge over to the left edge and crease well.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the top right corner down to the left diagonally, aligning with the central crease.
6. Fold the top left corner diagonally down to align with the central crease.
7. Take one layer from the bottom and fold it up as far as it will go.
8. Flip your origami hat over to the other side.
9. Finally, fold the bottom edge up the same amount as the other side.
Your Easy Origami Hat is Complete!
Now that you’ve folded an easy origami hat, why not try making an origami samurai hat? (coming soon).
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.