Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
The origami narwhal is a simple modification of the traditional origami whale.
To start, please complete the tutorial for the traditional origami whale, then come back to this page.
Done? Great, scroll down for the tutorial on how to turn your whale into a narwhal!
Origami Narwhal Instructions
1. Start by making an origami whale. Click here for the tutorial.
2. Unfold the whale to this point.
3. Fold the inner left section over to the left, leaving a small gap.
4. Fold the whale back in half and then pull the narwhal's tusk into a good position.
5. This is what the inside looks like after re-positioning the narwhal's tusk.
6. The origami narwhal is done!
Your Origami Narwhal is Complete!
We hope you enjoyed making an origami narwal! If you’d like to see what other origami animals we have tutorials for, click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.