Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Easy Origami Fish
The simplicity of this origami fish model is what makes it so nice (in our opinion!). You can leave your paper fish plain or decorate it with colouring pencils, or draw a little face on him.
Easy Origami Fish Instructions
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of our origami paper, our origami fish will end up being this colour.
2. This is the back of the origami paper, which is sometimes white. Start this side up.
3. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the top left and right corners diagonally in to the centre.
6. Fold the left and right lower edges in to the centre.
7. Fold the bottom edge up to the top point.
8. Fold the bottom left and right corners diagonally to the centre.