Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Unfold the last 2 steps.
10. Reverse fold the creases you made in step 8.
11. Bring the bottom edge up, squashing the lower left and right flaps inside.
12. Fold the top flap down in half.
13. Fold the top left and right corners of the front flap diagonally down.
14. Optionally, to secure the tail, reverse the flaps behind.
15. Flip the paper over to the other side, the origami fish is complete!
16. You can draw a face, fins or scales, or maybe even colourful washi tape could be used to decorate your new origami fish friend.
Your Easy Origami Fish is Complete!
You’ve completed the Easy Origami Fish, why not check out our other Origami Fish, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Fish