Easy Origami Dog Face
Learn how to fold a simple origami puppy dog face in a just a few folds. This cute origami dog can have his tongue out too!
You can just fold up to step 10 for the simplest origami dog or continue on if you’d like your doggie to have a chin and even a tongue.
Easy Origami Dog Face Instructions
1. This is the front of our origami paper, our dog face will be this colour.
2. This is the back of our origami paper, which is often white. Start this side up.
3. Fold the top corner down to the bottom corner to make a triangle.
4. Bring the right point over to the left point and lightly crease.
5. Unfold the previous step.
6. Fold the top right point down into a position similar to this.
7. Repeat on the left. Folding the ears at different angles will change the look of your dog's head and ears.
8. Fold both layers of the bottom point up a little.