Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Easy Origami Cat Face
Learn how to fold a simple origami cat face in a just a few folds. This cute origami cat could also be a fox or dog!
This simple way of folding ears up at an angle means you can customise this and make lots of different shaped animal heads.
The fold at the back also makes this origami cat face stand upright, so it could be used as a name card at kids parties.
Easy Origami Cat Face Instructions
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner and crease well.
3. Take the right points over to the left and make a small crease along the bottom edge to mark the middle.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Take the right point and bring it up and to the right at an angle away from the top point.
6. Do the same thing on the left side, try to make it match the right side.
7. Fold the bottom point up a little, to form the cat's chin.
8. Flip the cat over to the other side.