Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Fold the bottom right diagonal edge of the front layer over to the left to align with the central crease.
18. Do the same with the bottom left diagonal edge.
19. Unfold the two previous steps.
20. Fold the top point down. This crease should run from the left to the right of the two previous creases.
21. Unfold the top point.
22. Open out the bottom point.
23. Push the left and right edges of the front flap towards the middle and flatten it upwards.
24. Flip the paper over, from left to right.