Traditional Origami Crane
Here is the instruction to fold an origami crane.
You will need 1 sheet of paper to make this origami crane.
This origami model is easy level. It will take around 5 minutes to make.
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Traditional Origami Crane, there is also a video tutorial available at the end (on the last page).
1. This is the front of the paper (crane will end up this color).
2. This is the back of the paper (usually white).
3. To begin, we will fold a 'square/preliminary base'. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Rotate the paper.
8. Flip the paper over to the other side.