Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Fold the lower left and right diagonal edges to align with the central vertical crease.
10. Fold the model in half by bringing the bottom edge up.
11. Fold the front flap back down, leaving a small overlap behind.
12. Now you can finish by folding the right side of the tree over to the left, this will make it easier for the tree to stand up.
13. The finished origami fir tree.
Your Easy Origami Fir / Christmas Tree is Complete!
You’ve completed the Easy Origami Fir / Christmas Tree, why not check out our other Christmas, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Christmas