Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Origami Organ Base
Learn how to make an origami organ base. This simple origami base fold looks like a house! The origami organ base is used in many different origami models.
This origami base is more like an origami folding technique than a base, as the squash folds made are used in many many origami models.
Origami Organ Base Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Organ Base.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
1. This is the front of the paper, usually coloured or patterned, it will be the colour of the top section.
2. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
3. Fold the top edge down to meet the bottom edge and crease well.
4. bring the right edge over to the left and make a little pinch at the top, this will mark the center.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left, aligning with the little pinch mark you made in the previous step.
6. Fold the left edge over to the right, again aligning with the little pinch mark you made.
7. Open the right section, you can see a pocket.
8. Push down on the top point of the section, flattening it to become a triangle.
9. Repeat the same process on the left side. Now you have a completed origami organ base.
Your Origami Organ Base is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Organ Base, why not check out our other Origami Base Folds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Origami Base Folds