Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Flip the model over to the other side, keeping the point on the left.
10. Open out the lower section.
11. Pull the lower section to the right until it becomes a point and flatten.
12. Repeat the last step on the top section.
13. Bring the layer from behind out to the right.
14. Flatten the front flaps. The origami fish base is complete.
Your Origami Fish Base is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Fish Base, why not check out our other Origami Base Folds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Origami Base Folds