Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Unfold the previous step.
10. Next, fold the bottom right corner diagonally, aligning with the right vertical crease.
11. Fold the top edge down to align with the top of the flap you created in the previous step.
12. Unfold both the top and lower diagonal flap.
13. Fold the bottom edge up to the horizontal crease you made in the previous step.
14. Unfold the paper. You now have a grid of 3 by 3, or 9 equal sections.
Your Folding Paper into Thirds is Complete!
You’ve completed the Folding Paper into Thirds, why not check out our other Dividing Paper, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Dividing Paper