Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
In this step by step tutorial you will learn how to make an origami mouse. This easy origami mouse can either be sitting up or sitting lower to the ground.
We have put the origami mouse into our easy-intermediate level as there are quite a few more steps than our “easy” origami models.
This origami mouse is a traditional origami model and the last step of making the mouse look like it’s laying down or scooting along is an extra step we added on after seeing this origami mouse by Paper Kawaii.
Origami Mouse Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Mouse, there is also a video tutorial available at the end (on the last page).
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of our origami paper, the origami mouse will be mostly this colour.
2. This is the back of our origami paper, which is often white. Start this side up.
3. Fold the top point down to the bottom point.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right point over to the left point.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Fold the lower left and right diagonal edges to the middle.
8. Unfold the previous step.
9. Fold the top left and right diagonal edges to the middle.