Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Using scissors, cut where indicated. Cut only the front-most layer of paper.
10. Fold the two flaps outward to match the ones at the top.
11. Fold the top point down.
12. Fold the top flap back upwards, leaving a small gap, this is a pleat fold.
13. Fold the left and right points to the middle.
14. Unfold the previous step and fold the left and right points again but this time leave a small gap.
15. Finally, push the left and right sides in again, this will give the turtle a more 3D look and allow the feet to rest underneath the turtle.
16. Flip the origami turtle over to the other side and adjust the legs however you like. You could draw a little face on the turtle as well.
Your Origami Turtle is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Turtle, why not check out our other Origami Reptiles, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Reptiles Origami Turtles