Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Fold the top layer of the bottom section diagonally up, creating a crease that runs from the bottom left corner up to the top right corner of the lower section.
18. Fold the front layer up to the top. This has created an ear.
19. Flip the model over to the other side.
20. Repeat the same process on this side, but this time it's the left side.
21. Fold the bottom left point diagonal up.
22. Fold the bottom section up to create the other ear.
23. Rotate the model so that it's as shown.
24. Pull the model open from behind and squash the mouth inwards.
12 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Fox Puppet”
It is great to be able to follow your instructions to make these puppets. Thank you.
this did not workAT ALL!
i love all the origami you make. i make this fox for my sister and she LOVES it! keep uploading all this great origami!
This is so cool! I’ve made lots of other origami but never this one. But I’m sad to see that in the origami clothes you don’t have the pants origami. You should search it! Anyhow, look below at my fox origami.
so fun! i used sticky notes, and it turned out perfectly(lol)
I think mine Turned out okay but It would help if you added a bit more instruction to step 24.
arooooooo. ha ha ha .i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
i know my hand couldnt even fit in it