Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Fold the top layer of the bottom section diagonally up, creating a crease that runs from the bottom left corner up to the top right corner of the lower section.
18. Fold the front layer up to the top. This has created an ear.
19. Flip the model over to the other side.
20. Repeat the same process on this side, but this time it's the left side.
21. Fold the bottom left point diagonal up.
22. Fold the bottom section up to create the other ear.
23. Rotate the model so that it's as shown.
24. Pull the model open from behind and squash the mouth inwards.