Origami Fox Puppet
Learn how to make a fun origami fox puppet! You can open and close the origami fox’s mouth. This origami puppet can also be turned into a dragon or other pointy nosed animal!
We recommend using larger paper for this origami fox puppet, as long it’s square. To fit a child’s hand the paper would need to be at least 17 x 17 cm.
You can also use some pens to draw a face!
Origami Fox Puppet Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Fox Puppet.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of the paper, our fox's mouth will be this colour.
2. This is the back of the paper, our fox's ears will be this colour.
3. Fold the right edge of the paper over to the left.
4. Unfold the paper.
5. Fold the top edge of the paper down to the bottom edge.
6. Fold the right edge to align with the central vertical crease that you created in the previous step.
7. Fold the left edge to meet the central crease.
8. Fold the top left point of the right section diagonally down to the right.