9. Fold the top points down, until it reaches to about where the left and right points would line up.
10. You can fold just one layer behind to have a two coloured cat, or fold both of the layers behind.
11. Flip the cat over to the other side and fold the left and right points in a little to round out the face.
12. The origami cat face is complete!
13. You can draw a cute cat face on it!
Your Easy Origami Cat Face is Complete!
Now that you’ve learnt how to make a simple origami cat, why not try making another origami animal? Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.