10. Fold the model in half by bringing the bottom edge up.
11. Fold the front flap back down, leaving a small overlap behind.
12. Fold the top left and right corners of the front section diagonally inwards.
13. Unfold the previous step.
15. Inside reverse fold the right side of the front section using the folds you just made in the previous step. A new vertical crease will be created.
15. Repeat the same on the left side.
16. The origami arrow is complete.
17. Flip the arrow over to the front!
Your Easy Origami Arrow is Complete!
Check out some of our other origami objects! Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.