Easy Origami Arrow
Learn how to make a cool origami arrow! This easy origami arrow is great to use as a magnet or decorate scrap book projects with them.
Easy Origami Arrow Instructions
1. This is the front of the origami paper, our arrow will end up being this colour.
2. Flip the paper to the back, origami paper is usually white on this side.
3. Create a central vertical crease by folding the right point over to the left point.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Take the bottom right diagonal edge and fold it to align with the central vertical crease.
6. Repeat the last step on the left side.
7. Rotate the paper so that the wide end is at the bottom.
8. Fold the bottom point up to meet the bottom of the two left and right front flaps.
9. Fold the lower left and right diagonal edges to align with the central vertical crease.