Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
10. Fold the model in half by bringing the bottom edge up.
11. Fold the front flap back down, leaving a small overlap behind.
12. Fold the top left and right corners of the front section diagonally inwards.
13. Unfold the previous step.
15. Inside reverse fold the right side of the front section using the folds you just made in the previous step. A new vertical crease will be created.
15. Repeat the same on the left side.
16. The origami arrow is complete.
17. Flip the arrow over to the front!
Your Easy Origami Arrow is Complete!
You’ve completed the Easy Origami Arrow, why not check out our other Misc Origami, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Decorations Misc Origami